Pinecrest Natural Pest Control
Our natural pest control services are now being offered in Pinecrest Florida. Our Natural Pest Control is Safe for kids And Pets! We are Licensed and Insured Exterminators. 100% Guaranteed services. No Contracts. Pinecrest Florida area has shown an overwhelming response by those who are searching for a more natural approach to pest control in their area.
- During the early 1900s, Miami pioneer and railroad tycoon Henry Flagler used the property at US 1 and Southwest 102 Street as a staging area during the construction of the Overseas Railroad to the Florida Keys.
- The Parrot Jungle was founded in 1936 by Franz and Louise Scherr on twenty-acres of property located at Red Road and Southwest 111 Street.
- The Miami Serpentarium, another popular tourist attraction, was located on US 1, next to the current site of the Pinecrest Municipal Center, for many decades prior to closing in the mid-1980s.
- Today, the Village of Pinecrest is home to approximately 18,223 residents and is nationally recognized as a Tree City USA, a Playful City USA and a Community of Respect. In 2011, the South Florida Business Journal recognized Pinecrest as one of the ten best places in Florida for “quality of life.”
- Pinecrest was incorporated on March 12, 1996
- Pinecrest encompasses approximately eight square miles and is recognized as one of the most beautiful residential areas in South Florida. We Agree!
- Pinecrest is governed by a five member Village Council and operates under the Council-Manager form of government.
The Pinecrest Florida Area has proven to be a great place to service great customers.
We look forward to servicing this area and the challenges that come with it.